Ministry leadership can be a lonely journey.
Church Simple Coaching Cohorts exist so that you don’t have to go it alone. Our Coaching Cohorts are designed to help church leaders grow together by being contextual, community driven, and convenient:
- Contextual: We help you develop a plan that fits your gifting, your community, and your values.
- Community Driven: Church leadership shouldn’t be done alone. Learn and share alongside other leaders committed to your growth.
- Convienient: Designed to compliment the busy lives of church leaders, our cohorts require no travel, and easily fit your ministry’s rhythm.
We don’t believe in a one size fits all approach to ministry: just because something works in rural Idaho does not mean it will work in lower Manhattan. We help you contextualize principles of ministry, and leverage them to work in your church. Our cohorts focus on helping leaders develop and flesh out a distinct philosophy of ministry leadership, exegete their unique context, create a strategy that works for their church, and implement that strategy:
- Philosophy of Ministry Leadership. Why do you do what you do as a church leader? What informs the way you approach ministry, and those who are serving with you? In what ways are you uniquely gifted to lead, and how should you build your team?
- Contextual Exegesis. Understanding your unique context will better equip you to design and lead a church that truly engages your community. Develop the basic skills needed to learn your context.
- Strategy Development. Create a specific strategy for the church you are planting that is informed by your philosophy of leadership and your context. We help you develop core values, ministry outcomes, vision, mission, and approaches to the ministry you are called to.
- Implementation. We equip and resource you with the basics to implement the strategy that you have developed.
Six month cohorts meet every other week, with an individual coaching session included each month.
Interested? Let’s start the conversation: